9/7/09

New beginnings & Britney Mae

So here goes. I'm hoping on this blogspot thing really late but better late than never, n'est pas? I'm going to be tracking all my photo shoots, experiences and adventures. It should hopefully prove to be an interesting time in my life, considering I'm starting to really get serious about my photography.

Lately, I've had a bunch of shoots but my other laptop broke down on me so I can't post some older shoots now. BUT, I do have some brand new, unedited pictures to show off (I don't have photoshop on this laptop yet).

I was chatting with my good friend, Britney Mae, about shoots. I told her that she should come over one day to do a photo shoot. So she did. We didn't have a solid idea or concept for the shoot; I just told her to bring a bunch of outfits and we'll; go from there. She brought this amazing red and black dress that she got from Japan then we went into the forest beside my house. I thought that the colours of the dress would contrast perfectly with the greens and browns of the forest. I'm pretty happy with how these photos came out and I can't wait to edit the whole photo shoot. Look out for the edited versions soon :)

- tee



No comments:

Post a Comment