9/10/09

August Wedding Bells

In July sometime, the lovely Shaun Montano asked me to assist him with a wedding. He told me that it would be in the beginning of August; Caribana Parade Day to be exact. Although I was quite reluctant to miss yet another hot, musical and colourful day, I agreed to assist.
So on that very hot August day we missioned from Scarborough to Brampton to photograph the day's events. I didn't realize, however, that it was going to be an outdoor wedding so I didn't dress for the sun. I wore all black, eek.

Anyways, it was an awesome day weather-wise. The wedding started a bit late and everyone was stressing pretty hard. But otherwise...it was a gorgeous wedding. I'm happy with the pictures that I was able to take, even though I was just the assistant.

- MG
























No comments:

Post a Comment