9/27/09

Harlow Black


At 4:30pm on September 24th, I met up with my cousin Natalya Willy outside of the Harlow Black Vintage Boutique.
I was asked by Natalya to photograph the behind the scenes process of a fashion show that the boutique was participating in. I met all the models and ladies of Harlow Black; all of them were amazingly friendly and beautiful. I also met Ivy Lam, a extremely talented hair and makeup artist.
The models were also born naturals in front of the camera. They all understood that I was there to shoot candids (without me even telling them!!) and they looked beautiful and natural. I couldn't have been more happy.
The models were Carly & Jo (sisters in a country band), Nicole (a dancer), Caitlin (a former model/actress) and Jill.
The fashion show was hectic but an amazing experience for me as a photographer. It took my event photography to a whole other level.

- MG
















No comments:

Post a Comment