10/20/09

A little update.

I haven't posted anything in a while. So I thought it would be appropriate to give a little update on what's been going on lately and what I have planned for the next couple of weeks.

I photographed a bridal shower over the weekend and the photos urned out nicely. I'll be posting them once I'm finished editing.

Next week, I have three shoots!
Monday, I am photographing an 18 year old model from Mississauga - Vanessa Dee. She contacted me on he Model Mayhem website that I recently joined. I'm pretty excited! It's the first big creative shoot that I'm doing. I've asked my friend, Sara Marchese, to do the makeup - she has a really good vision for the shoot.
Wednesday, I'm doing family portraits for a family friend. She wants me to photograph her three children - two boys and one girl. All of the kids are super cute so it'll be a breeze.
Thursday, I am doing head shots for my friend, Philip Tetro. He's been doing a lot of musicals lately and wants to audition for more, hence the head shots.

Other than photo shoots, this weekend I'm going to McMaster's homecoming and I'm bringing my camera so hopefully I'll get some good school pride candids. Halloween is also coming up, so hopefully I'll be able to take some good candids as well.

New photos coming soon!

- MG

No comments:

Post a Comment